Upon reopening we are taking clients by appointment only. Once we have reopened please call to inquire about booking an appointment, even if a last minute booking. Please read the following as it pertains to your visit. Thank you for helping us keep you safe during re-opening.
Before Your Appointment
Please check your email and respond to our screening questions via the link provided (in your appointment reminder email) within 24 hours before your appointment. Ensure we have your proper phone number and email in-case in the unlikely situation that contact tracing becomes necessary.
Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes early to your appointment and do not arrive late. Due to occupancy limits please do not bring any guests that are not necessary for assistance (examples of exemptions: patrons with disabilities, young children, those with language barriers etc.)
Insure that you are wearing a clean, properly fitted mask that covers your nose and mouth before entering. If one of our employees does not believe your mask is well fitting (continually slipping off your nose), the mask is wet or obstructs the hair you will be provided with a clean disposable mask free of charge.
Allow employees to take your temperature via a contactless thermometer, use hand sanitizer and answer the screening questions posted.
We remain able to accept cash. However we recommend using Debit, Credit or e-transfer to reduce contact services.
At the end of your visit you are welcome to dispose of your mask using our safe PPE recycling provided by @greencirclesalons to reduce the environmental impact of PPE.
We are more than happy to have you browse our retail area. However, we do recommend you shop using our online store for pickup or delivery instead. This way you reduce possible wait time, and reduce contact. If you do choose to visit our store: please ensure you are wearing a properly fitted mask and that no more than 2 customers are in the front area. Also, we ask that you only touch items you are interested in buying so that we may sanitize items between customers.
Our Safety/ Sanitation Procedures
– All employees are to answer screening questions and take their temperature prior to each shift.
-All employees are required to wear masks and sanitize hands between each client. Washable aprons are worn while performing services.
-All clients are spaced 6 feet or more from each other at their stations and shampoo basins.
– Our reception desk features a Plexi-glass screen. Room dividers are used for further protection throughout the salon where needed.
– Masks must be worn for the duration of the appointment, at this time facial hair and beard services will not be provided.
– Every station is sanitized between each client. This includes all touch surfaces as well as any tools the stylist uses.
– All capes and towels are cleaned and each client receives a clean set used during their appointment.
– Shampoo basins are sanitized between each use.
– Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the salon.
– The salon is routinely cleaned and sanitized. High touch areas are cleaned even more often throughout the day. Chairs are cleaned between each client. Floors and mirrors are cleaned every night and when needed. Bathrooms checks are done regularly with cleaning of high touch services.
– No magazines are offered to reduce contact.