To our Shear Image Family,
Thank you for remaining patient with us in these uncertain times. We are now able to offer all services previous to Covid-19 with proper health and safety measures.We also have attended to our clients with appointments before the lockdown and we are now booking new clients. If you had a previous appointment and have not heard from us please give us a call. I hope you are all staying safe and well during these challenging times.
When scheduling your appointment our front of house will ask you a few questions and guide you through our new process. If you or any one in your household has traveled or feel unwell, we will not be able to schedule your appointment at this time and will ask that you wait 14 days then give us a call to schedule that appointment. If none of this applies, we will be happy to book that appointment for you. We ask that you please wear a mask to the salon. This must be a proper fitting face mask as scarfs will get in the way of your service. We also are taking each client’s temperature to ensure that clients do not have a fever that they are unaware of. If you do not wear a mask, or refuse to have your temperature taken we will be unable to do your hair service.
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you are on time. We will not be able to take late arrivals as we have a tight schedule to keep.
- Please arrive at the salon alone, we love to see your family and friends unfortunately at this time unless they are required for your assistance, they are not permitted in the salon without an appointment.
- While we are allowing guests to browse products we have limited space of 3 customers in our retail/ waiting area. If this area is full please wait outside the door and we will help you as soon as possible.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Our stylist’s wear face masks throughout your service
- Our team washes their hands after every client and throughout the day.
- All employees sanitize each station between each guest and throughout the day.
- Each team member will have their temperature taken every day and go through screening.
- Each employee will wear a washable apron during services
- Shear Image will work our hard to keep each space in the salon sanitized.
- Regular cleaning of door handles, and heavy traffic areas is implemented
- Sanitizer is be placed throughout the salon
- Increased cleaning throughout the salon
- Bathroom checks are done regularly
- We use all recommended cleaning tools and products throughout the salon to ensure proper sanitization
- Plexi glass screen will be placed on our reception desk
- All stylist stations will be separated by the recommended distance
- Shampoo sinks will be cleaned and sterilized after each use
- Stations will be sanitized after each use as well as our tools
- No magazines will be offered
We want to make your time spent with us as stress free as possible so you can relax and enjoy your experience with us. We hope that by providing you with the information on what we will be implementing helps secure your level of trust and makes you feel safe returning to our salon. We are so excited to see you all and want to pamper you so we can all feel a little better in this crazy world. Thank you for waiting for us to return and we look forward to seeing you soon.