We are taking clients by appointment only. Please call to inquire about booking an appointment, even if a last-minute booking. Please read the following as it pertains to your visit.
Before Your Appointment
Please confirm your appointment via text or email when you receive your appointment reminder. If you are feeling unwell please call us or submit a reschedule request.
Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes early to your appointment and do not arrive late. Due to occupancy limits please do not bring any guests that are not necessary for assistance (examples of exemptions: patrons with disabilities, young children, those with language barriers etc.)
As of June 14th, we will no longer be requiring masks in our salon.
We encourage all of our patrons and staff to continue to do what makes them feel most comfortable. If you would feel more comfortable if your stylist wore a mask, kindly just let us know and your stylist will be happy to wear one for you. If you are sneezing or coughing due to allergies etc., we kindly ask that you wear a mask during your appointment.
At the end of your visit, you are welcome to dispose of your mask using our safe PPE recycling provided by @greencirclesalons to reduce the environmental impact of PPE.
We are more than happy to have you browse our retail area. We also currently offer Online shopping with in store Pickup!
Our Safety/ Sanitation Procedures
– Every station is sanitized between each client. This includes all touch surfaces as well as any tools the stylist uses.
– All capes and towels are cleaned and each client receives a clean set used during their appointment.
– Shampoo basins are sanitized between each use.
– Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the salon.
– The salon is routinely cleaned and sanitized. High-touch areas are cleaned even more often throughout the day. Chairs are cleaned between each client. Floors and mirrors are cleaned every night and when needed. Bathroom checks are done regularly with the cleaning of high-touch surfaces.