To our Shear Image Family,
Thank you for remaining patient with us in these uncertain times. We have attended to our clients with appointments before the lockdown and we are now booking clients. If you had a previous appointment and have not heard from us please give us a call. I hope you are all staying safe and well during these challenging times.
When scheduling your appointment our front of house will ask you a few questions and guide you through our new process. If you or any one in your household has traveled or feel unwell, we will not be able to schedule your appointment at this time and will ask that you wait 14 days then give us a call to schedule that appointment. If none of this applies, we will be happy to book that appointment for you. We ask that you please wear a mask to the salon. This must be a proper fitting face masks as scarfs will get in the way of your service. If you do not wear a mask, we will be unable to do your hair service.
We will now be open 6 days a week and scheduling our team on opposite shifts so we can have proper social distancing within our salon. At this time we will work on shorter hours to give our stylist the needed rest between shifts.
- At this time we will not be doing blow outs we can offer you a free hair treatment instead witch you can rinse out once home and style.
- We ask that you arrive 5/10 min prior to your appointment to ensure you are on time. We will not be able to take late arrivals as we have a tight schedule to keep.
- Please leave coats and bags at home where possible.
- No cash only cards or e-transfers please.
- We ask that you only browse our products if you wish to purchase something we will happily take off shelf and bag it for you.
- Once you have arrived please call into the salon to let us know you are here. We will call you when it is time to enter the salon.
- Please arrive at the salon alone we love to see your family and friends unfortunately at this time unless they are required for your assistance, they are not permitted in the salon without an appointment.
- There is no waiting area you will be called to come into the salon once we are ready for you so please relax in your car until then. Or you may wait in our designated spots in front of the salon.
HOW WE PLAN ON KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Our stylist will wear face masks throughout your service
- Our team will wash their hands after every client and throughout the day.
- Stylists will wear face shields during shampoos and select services
- All employees will sanitize each station and salon between each guest and throughout the day
- Each team will have their temperature taken every day and go through screening
- Each employee will wear a washable apron during services
- Shear Image will work our hard to keep each space in the salon sanitized
- Our employees will abide by social distancing among each other as much as possible
- Regular cleaning of door handles, and heavy traffic areas will be implemented
- Sanitizer will be placed throughout the salon
- Increased cleaning throughout the salon
- Bathroom checks will be done regularly
- We will use all recommended cleaning tools and products throughout the salon to ensure proper sanitization
- Plexi glass screen will be placed on our reception desk
- All stylist will be separated by the recommended distance
- We will be splitting our staff so to only have the recommended amount of people in the salon at any one time.
- Our doors will be locked and only allow those with appointments into the salon
- Shampoo bowls will be cleaned and sterilized after each use
- Stations will be sanitized after each use as well as our tools
- No magazines will be offered
We want to make your time spent with us as stress free as possible so you can relax and enjoy your experience with us. We hope that by providing you with the information on what we will be implementing helps secure your level of trust and makes you feel safe returning to our salon. We are so excited to see you all and want to pamper you so we can all feel a little better in this crazy world. Thank you for waiting for us to return and we look forward to seeing you soon.